- Title: Real MIUI JY-F1 (CWM) (WCDMA only)
- Listed: 12/31/2014 3:32 am
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
4659 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
319 Total downloads
WCDMA ONLY, IF YOU HAVE TD YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE!
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO YOUR DEVICE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION!
This is my first ROM/PORT and I am completely new to this (although I've applied hundreds if not thousands of custom roms to my devices in the last 5 years). All I know is everything is working on my device, so backup before installing just in case.
I ported this ROM from MOGU M3A (thus the ugly bootanimation that I wasn't able to change).
Itt is real MIUI, and a working Google Play store is included. I wasn't able to edit the wrong system info (CPU is marked at 1.7Ghz and RAM at 768mb, which is incorrect)
As far as I know, everything is working EXCEPT FOR DUAL SIM, ONLY ONE SIM WORKS (Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi tether, front and back camera, Speaker, FM radio, etc.), if something isn't working for you, feel free to notify me in the comments.
You flash this using CTR (Haven't tested using CWM –> http://data.hu/get/7765720/Jiayu-F1-CTR2.2-recovery-by-Cappa72-v1.img )
1. Place .zip in root folder of SD card
2. Boot phone into CTR (You remove the battery, connect the phone to USB or charger, then hold (and don't let go) the VOL UP + POWER button, insert the battery while still holding the buttons, wait for CTR to boot, then you can release the buttons)
3. Wipe Menu -> Wipe all -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Install Zip -> Install from SD card -> Select JY-F1_MIUI.zip and install
5. Wipe Menu -> Wipe Cache & Wipe Dalvik Cache (Not sure if this step is necessary, feel free to correct me in the comments)
6. Reboot and wait, first boot takes a loooong time (5-10 minutes), so wait atleast 10m before thinking it's a bootloop.
Donate with PayPal to tetrimino
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM