- Title: Recovery LA-Q1
- Listed: 05/30/2013 8:35 pm
- ROM Version: Recovery v18.104.22.168
You must be logged for ROM download.
5631 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Hi all, this is my first submission. Thanks to everyone on this site, I was able to get my LA-Q1 working without too many tears. I'd like to return the favour by releasing this custom CWM Recovery image that I've built. The key features are English language and touch input.
I have tested this on my Small Chili and it all seems to work.
From the documentation included with this ZIP release:
- Touch input.
- Ensure you have the USB drivers for your PC. You can get universal drivers from website: AdbDriver.com
- Ensure you have root.
- Plug phone into PC via USB cable.
- Run "recovery.bat":
- Select option 1.
- It will prompt for root permissions on your android: grant them.
- It will finish writing the image.
- You can now quit recovery.bat, once it's finished and back at the main screen.
- You can now boot into Arfonzo's CWM Recovery.
You can find me on Fatcats BBS (fatcatsbbs.com):
- ART at FATCATS BBS dot COM.
Thanks to the original author of the "LA-Q1_Recovery.zip" package, which was modified to install this ROM image.
- arfonzo, 30 May 2013.
Donate with PayPal to arfonzo
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM