- Title: Remix OS for PC Hacked Edition
- Listed: 06/21/2016 1:14 pm
- ROM Version: v2.0.205
You must be logged for ROM download.
459 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
>>> IMPORTANT: every income generated from this post goes *directly* to an EU noprofit organization that supports the open source scene (enjoy) <<<
Remix OS is a computer operating system for personal computers. It is based on Android-x86—a port of the Android operating system. It allows users to run Android applications on a PC. It was developed by Jide Technology, who announced in January 2016 that it would be made available at no cost. Jide makes individual computers running the Remix OS, like the Remix Mini, but a version of Remix OS Beta for the PC is also available. The beta version of Remix OS brings hard drive installation, 32-bit support, UEFI support and OTA updates. Unlike Android-x86, the source code of Remix OS is not available to the public.
This hacked version of RemixOS is the latest one with many bugfixes from JIDE and is Prerooted.
Features and Changelogs:
- Prerooted with SuperSU (with preupdated SU Binary)
- Busybox Installed
- init.d Enabled
- Added latest OTA v2.0.205 dated 26 April 2016
- Added CyanogenMod "Eleven" Music Player
- Added CyanogenOS AudioFX
- Added CyanogenMod Advanced Calculator with ability to draw Graphs.
- Added CyanogenMod Browser
- Gapps (Play Store and Play Services) are preinstalled (see note below)
- Removed Bloatwares (Videos/Photos of Remix Mini/Unresponsive apps like Music)
- Two modes: Google mode for those who want play services and NoGoogle mode for those who do not want play services.
- Added latest AdAway Release.
Changelog for Hacked Edition 2.0.205:
- Added AdAway ad blocker
- Updated ES File Explorer
- Optimised Performance
Note: Google and NoGoogle Modes
Instructions to enable your preferred Mode:
- Open Terminal
- Type "Google" or "NoGoogle" as per your choice without the quotes.
These modes can be interchanged any time as you like.
Donate with PayPal to forart.eu
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM