- Title: Resurrection Remix M for Nubia Z7 Max
- Listed: 08/21/2016 1:25 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
3604 total views, 2 today
10 Total favorites
Original thread is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/zte-z7/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-7-1-nubia-z7-t3425664 . For any help or formal bug report, please use xda forums. Minimal installation instructions:
You have to be on a firmware that has the new partition layout(merged partitions). If you are on kitkat, use the nubia updater tool to update your phone to lollipop.
– You need to have a TWRP 3.0.2 installed. You can find the tool to install it here: [URL="http://www.needrom.com/download/z7-max-all-in-one-tool-v1-1-0/"]needrom[/URL] (Thanks to tigreos) . Otherwise, you can download it from my folder on mega and flash it.
1. Download the rom and gapps (i prefer opengapps/pico).
2. Copy the files to your phone's internal storage or sd card.
3. Wipe cache,dalvik,system,data.
4. Flash the rom, and then flash gapps.
5. Reboot and enjoy.
If you want to have f2fs filesystem for /data and /cache(currently only my rom supports this), you need to flash my recovery from the mega folder and format your /data and /cache partitions to f2fs before installing my rom.
Changelog and comments will be provided in the xda thread, but every version will be available for download from the mega folder.
-Paolothlw8 for everything
-tigreos for the awesome all in one tool
-ultimatum163 for the bluetooth patches
-ZTE for creating such an awesome device
-Resurrection Remix Developers
Donate with PayPal to pchatzop
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM