- Title: Resurrection Remix M for Nubia Z7 Mini
- Listed: 08/21/2016 1:24 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
1933 total views, 1 today
5 Total favorites
Original thread is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/zte-z7/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-7-3-nubia-z7-t3437934 . For any help or formal bug report, please use xda forums. Minimal installation instructions:
– You have to be on a firmware that has the new partition layout(merged partitions). If you are on kitkat, use the nubia updater tool to update your phone to lollipop.
– You need to have my TWRP 3.0.2 installed. Download recovery_twrp_f2fs.zip from my folder and flash it, then reboot to recovery.
1. Download the latest rom,recovery and gapps (i prefer opengapps/pico).
2. Flash my recovery, and backup your files.
Warning: The next step with completely wipe your /data partitition, including the internal storage files. Take a backup first.
3. Go to Wipe menu, check /data and press advanced wipe, change file system and use f2fs. Do the same for /cache. This will not be needed again when updating to my new releases.
4. Copy the files(rom,gapps) to your phone's internal storage or sd card.
5. Wipe cache,dalvik,system,data.
6. Flash the rom, and then flash gapps.
7. Reboot and enjoy.
Changelog and comments will be provided in the xda thread, but every version will be available for download from the mega folder.
-ultimatum163 for the sources -Paolothlw8 for helping me in development -ZTE for creating such an awesome device -Cyanogenmod team -Resurrection Remix Developers
Donate with PayPal to pchatzop
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM