- Title: [ROM] [BETA] Carbon Rain Rom for CF450D
- Listed: 08/02/2014 6:12 pm
- ROM Version: v4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1758 total views, 1 today
- Flash at your own Risk
- BASAHIN ANG BUONG DOCUMENT BAGO MAGTANONG
Thank you to "https://www.facebook.com/porkchopmiyer?fref=ts" Sir Miyer Bernabe for allowing me to port his rom from MyPhone Rain 3g.
* Tweaked to improve performance and stability
* Removed built-in apps that are not often used by the user
* Init.d Support
* Some kernel modifications
* Bundled with the Xposed Framework Installer
* Bundled with Gravity Box
* User has the option to Pre-Partition the device to get 2.67Gb of Internal Storage compared to the default 1Gb, but will reduce the size of your Phone Storage
* – This will maximize the number of apps that can be installed to the device
* User has the option to Pre-swap the Phone Storage with The SD Card storage. This will make your SD Card your Phone memory, thus increasing space for data needed by apps (OBB and DATA files).
* – This is best used with Re-Partitioning
Carbon Rain exclusive features:
- Debloated (removed voice unlock, face unlock and other unnecessary features)
- Aroma installer version
- AOSP Ringtones and System Sounds
- Can be Swapped phone storage and sd card.
- Fixed mms.apk bug
- Lots of under the hood optimizations. No need to flash other tweaks or scripts. (wag na magflash ng ibang tweaks tapos magreport ng lag pagtapos magflash ng tweaks)
Filename: Carbon Rain.zip
Filesize: 207 MB (217,520,010 bytes)
- Music FC When Opening
- Off Charging Bug
- About Settings FC
How to Flash
- Download Carbon Rain.zip
- Place zip in sdcard
- Reboot to recovery (CWM or TWRP)
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data and system.
- Install zip then Reboot
- Miyer Bernabe
- Lorenzo Manuel Gimoto for the TWRP and storage swap fix and proper porting for 6572
- Joanna July Nakpil for the mms bug fix
- Team Epic (MERE)
- zepellinrox of XDA for parts of v6 supercharger.
- Brian james Jabson for the docs
- First boot may take a while. Do not panic.
- Wag basta basta mag bura ng files at ng pangalan sa build.prop. (You Have Been Warned)
- Report bugs or problems in a nice way.
- NO FACTORY RESET, IMPROPER FLASHING = Invalid Claim. (In tagalog; Pag di ka nagfactory reset o di mo sinunod ng maayos nag instructions sa pagflash, di ako maniniwala sa bug report mo
- Kung irerepost wag kalimutan isama credits.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM