- Title: [ROM] Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900) Rom for Cloudfone 450D
- Listed: 08/02/2014 6:11 pm
- ROM Version: v4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
4169 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Rom Features and Changelogs:
- Base on SM-N900 NOTE3 MTK6572_S00
- Debloated (For Better Performance)
- Rooted with GAPPS
- Deodexed and Zipaligned
- Tweaks Added (For Best Performance)
- Better RAM management and amazing battery life
- Fast And Snappy UI Transitions
- Theme Chooser Support
- Note 3 Ui Launcher
- Note 3 Widgets
- Note 3 Apps, Icons, and Wallpapers..
- Note 3 Splash Logo
- Samsung Boot and Shut Animation
- Integrated Apps on Settings
- Smart Eye Support
- explore more..
File Name: CF450D_Note3_SMN900_Rom_by_RD.zip
Filesize: 299 mb
(it is advised that you use twrp recovery)
- Download rom zip from the link above.
- Place the file inside your sdcard.
- Goto TWRP recovery (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM BEFORE PROCEEDING)
- wipe cache, dalvik cache, and factory reset.
- Now Flash the rom zip choose install then wait till finish.
- Reboot n enjoy!!!!!
Note: First Flash may take a little longer before it boots up, so be patient to wait.. you will notice it will "vibrate" when its done loading all system files.. ^_^
I will not be responsible if you Brick your device or any problems whatsoever…..Flash At Your Own Risk.
- Call Dialer and 4.2 Quicksettings (Slightly Oversize Icon)
- Camera Settings Shows 5mp,8mp, and 13mp (Same capture resolution)
- Emulated RAM and STORAGE
- Weather Widget Can't Locate (City on Philippines) only chinese locations
- On first boot you will notice that "Wallpaper" won't show up, to fix this you must reboot your phone.
- When Dialer is not on fullscreen mode please set/activate "one hand mode" on settings for partial fix.
- Want to see Multi-Window arrow on left screen? just long press back capacitive button and it will instantly appear.
- Gravitybox Not working on this rom.
- Air Gesture Not working (CF450D has no proximity sensor support)
philcarr03 of Needrom.com
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM