- Title: ROOT Y TWRP RECOVERY MDS CUBOT X9 (TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124)
- Listed: 01/20/2015 2:16 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
19579 total views, 2 today
4 Total favorites
ROOT CUBOT X9
TWRP RECOVERY 126.96.36.199 MDS CUBOT X9
VISIT OUR FORUM: http://www.movilesdualsim.com/foros/cubot-x9-mtk6592m.622/
The two key issues to modify a mobile is that is rooted (ROOT) and that we have a custom RECOVERY (CWM Recovery or TWRP Recovery) in order to install custom ROMs and modified.
The first thing I always do a phone is the ROOT. In the CUBOT X9, the "Framaroot" and "Vroot" tools do not work properly. So we must make the ROOT through TWRP Recovery 188.8.131.52.
HOW TO INSTALL IN RECOVERY 184.108.40.206 CUBOT X9 TWRP
NOTE: This TWRP Recovery has been developed in design aspects by our partnercoincity
which acknowledge their work.
Drivers 0. MTK Preloader (if you've used any phone MTK, surely you have them already installed on your PC). Here you have a file with the necessary drivers for MTK:
All MTK USB Driver 2014.rar 23.4 MB
1. Install the SP Flashtool tool on a PC with Windows (in my case I used Windows 7)
SP Flash Tool 5.1343.01.rar 13.2 MB
2. Download and unzip the following file:
RECOVERY CUBOT X9 (MDS TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11.). Rar 7.5 MB
3. With the SP Flashtool choose file "MT6592_Android_scatter CUBOT X9.txt" press "DOWNLOAD" and then connect the CUBOT X9 must be switched off, the PC.
4. RECOVERY change process, which will conclude with a "GREEN CIRCLE" screen starts
HOW TO ENTER IN RECOVERY MODE CUBOT X9:
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Connect the USB cable to the charger or PC and wait until it begins to charge the battery.
3. Press button "Volume +" and "Power Button" and hold until the CUBOT logo appears.
4. Thus we enter the Recovery Mode.
AS ROOT CUBOT rooting or X9:
1. Download the following file:
2. Enter Recovery Mode
3. Install zip
4. Apply the installation
5. Now we will ROOT our CUBOT X9.
Donate with PayPal to MANOWARACERO
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM