- Title: Rooting KitKat Fuel 50
- Listed: 05/02/2016 2:13 pm
- ROM Version: Android 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
341 total views, 2 today
1 Total favorites
2. Then Click on the Big Green Root Button to start Rooting.
3. It will take about 2-5 minutes for the process to be completed.
4. After that it will look something like this:
5. Then reboot your Phone if it didn't reboot automatically.
6. After rebooting, the Kinguser App will be installed and it will look something like this:
7. If you see this Screen it means that you have Successfully Rooted your Fuel 50 and can now uninstall the King Root App.
Congratulations, Now your Fuel 50 with Android KitKat is successfully Rooted.
Note: After Rooting, if you don't like Kingroot's Superuseron the KingUser to SuperSU link above
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM