Rooting Lava Iris Fuel 50 Running Lollipop.
1. A PC or a Laptop running Windows.
2. irisFuel50 USB Drivers By Rishabh Rao from Above.
3. Any one Custom Recovery from the two Below:
- Phillz Recovery for Fuel 50 by Ranjit Kumar from Here.
- TWRP Recovery for Fuel 50 by Kabir Kalsi from Here.
4. SuperSU Zip File from Above.
5. SP Flash Tools Latest Version from Above.
1. Download The irisFuel50 USB Drivers from Above and Install it in your PC.
2. Download the SuperSU Zip File from above and place it in your SD Card (Don't Extract the Zip File).
3. Download both the Custom Recovery that you choose and SP Flash Tools from above and Extract it in your PC Using any Archive Extractor like 7zip or Winrar .
4. Run SP Flash Tools as Administrator and Select the Scatter File from the extracted Custom Recovery Zip File.
5. Click on the Download Button (Don't Connect your Phone yet).
6. Now Switch off your Phone Completely and Connect it to your PC using the USB Cable. After connecting it to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer easily detect your smartphone.
7. Now it will start Flashing the Chosen Custom Recovery to your Phone.
Warning: Do not Disconnect your Phone while Flashing or your Phone will get Hard Bricked.
8. After Flashing Green Ring with Tick Mark will Appear to indicate that Flashing has completed Successfully.
9. Now Disconnect your Phone from Your PC (Don't Start your Phone yet).
10. Press Volume Up and Power Key together to go to the Recovery Mode of the Custom Recovery you have just Installed.
11. Now, Inside Recovery Mode, Click on Install Zip and Browse to SuperSU Zip File.
12. Select the SuperSU Zip File and Click Yes to install it.
13. After Installation Completes, Reboot your Phone.
Congratulations, Now your Fuel 50 with Android Lollipop is successfully Rooted with SuperSU.
Note1: If you have used the Philz Recovery Given Above, to Install some New Custom Roms, You will need to install the latest Philz Recovery v.6.59 By Ranjit Kumar from Here. For Install Instructions, See This.
Note2: If you have used the TWRP Recovery Given Above, to Install some New Custom Roms, You will need to install the latest TWRP Recovery v.188.8.131.52 By Rishabh Rao from Here. For Install Instructions, See This.
For more Detailed Information, See This.
For Any Problems or Support Visit my website for Fuel 50 at http://irisfuel50.tk OR Join our FB Group at https://fb.com/groups/irisfuel50