- Title: 100% Rooting T100s Kitkat
- Listed: 10/02/2014 2:18 pm
- ROM Version: For T100s Kitkat SPFlashTool version
You must be logged for ROM download.
7465 total views, 1 today
1970 Total downloads
This is my rooting method
Rooting Method 1
1. Flash TWRP recovery 126.96.36.199 via SPFlashTools
2. Go to TWRP by turning off phone, pressing volume up and powerbutton for 5 seconds. It is better to start by pressing volume+ a little earlier than power button
3. On the main menu, press Restart, choose System. Since the stock rom is not rooted, it will prompt you to root your phone. That's it, slide to root and it will restart.
Some problems with this root is that Root Explorer crashes, files cannot be copied to system folders or folders disappear until you restart root explorer after killing its process.
Fix: Download Kinguser app, grant it root privilages via supersu, reboot. After reboot, open supersu, go to settings, press change superuser app and it will uninstall itself. Phone is perfectly rooted.
Note: Titanium backup will show a warning about unknown su binaries because we use kinguser not supersu root manager, just ignore it, ttb will work perfectly. just put a check to the box so it won't show again
Rooting Method 2
1. Install TWRP or CWM via SPFlashtool
2. Download flashable supersu binaries in Zip file from Chainfire website.
3. Install or flash the zip file via the custom recovery of your choice.
4. If it installs supersu app, just replace it with kinguser app for better compatibility, same way as in method 1
If the file you downlooaded has blob in name and .txt extension, just change it to .zip
Enjoy your rooted T100s kitkat
If you like my post, a simple thanks will do But you can rate me by clicking the stars to help others know it's working
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM