- Title: Small Chili Q1
- Listed: 02/08/2013 11:50 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
3725 total views, 1 today
12 Total favorites
ROM Beidou Small Chili Q1 – ROM Android version: 4.1.1
ROM size: 178.8M
Android version: 4.1.1
UI type: native desktop
Suitable models: small chili Q1
Update Date :2013 -2-6
- 1,based on the latest official to do to streamline a lot of useless software, adding ROOT privileges.
- 2,Ange Forum optimize modify the kernel, add the init.d script support, init.d adding a lot to optimize the script.
- 3 to add Advanced Power menu, support the restart and restart to rec to facilitate oil they play machine.
- 4 Lunar lock screen displays, in line with the habits of the Chinese people.
- 5, the status bar translucent, very beautiful (part of the desktop to open the high-quality graphics)
- 6, the status bar charge 1% icon for dual ring.
- 7, the status bar and pull-down time in the 12 hour display, accurate to the early morning dawn early morning morning noon afternoon evening night at midnight.
- 8 modify RF, the standby more power.
- 9, all procedures were the zipalign optimized, improve fluency.
- 10, joined ROOT permissions, and the streamlining of the system is not to ask for help.
language support : CN/EN
Phone must first ROOT
Phone connected to the computer the, peas folder other mobile phone software can identify;
Open compression bag: recovery.bat prompts to select, which is complete, the phone will automatically reboot to recovery under.
1 rename it to update.zip on the external SD card root directory, plug into the phone
2 into Recovery: turned off and the power button while holding down the volume grimdeath see green RECOVERY characters after volume keys do not loose, release the power button, then hold down the power button, then release, then hold down the and so forth, in order to enter the Recovery
Select Apply update from sdcard so that he would select the external SD card inside the root directory update.zip
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM