- Title: SPMDT MT65xx
- Listed: 06/22/2014 2:52 am
- ROM Version: N/A
You must be logged for ROM download.
37543 total views, 13 today
12 Total favorites
Flash with SPMDT:
1) Install the driver for this phone on the computer, how to install the drive: please take the battery out of the phone, and connect the phone with computer via USB cable, then computer will ask you to install the driver, please select the correct driver file named “.inf” to install. (Important Notice: please should take the battery out of the phone, then computer can recognize the phone and ask for driver).
2) After install the driver, please disconnect the phone with computer, then open the upgrade tool named “SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe”.
3) Please do the below four steps (note: please see the red fonts on below picture as reference):
3.1) Click the button “Scatter File” to select the firmware file named “XXXXXX_scatter_emmc.txt” (note: different phone model has different firmware name, XXXXXX = MT6589 or MT6577 etc).
3.2) Select the correct drivers for “Main Sensor (camera)”, “Sub Sensor (camera)” and “LCD”, how to know the correct drivers for them, please do as below option “A” or “B”:
A) If your phone can be turned on, call these characters *#*#114#*#*, then will have the device property, there have all driver details.
B) If your phone can't be turned on, please press two buttons "power on / off" and "volume -" at the same time, then go to the factory mode, then select "version" (note: in Chinese name is “版本信息”), there have the driver details.
(Important Notice: after you select the firmware file on “Scatter File”, if there has no correct drivers optional for “Main sensor”, “Sub sensor” and “LCD” same as your phone, that means the firmware version is not suitable for your phone, please DO NOT upgrade and ask me for another firmware version)
3.3) Select the “Type” option as “Firmware upgrade”.
3.4) Select the “Baud rate” as “921600”.
4) Select the “USB Port” as “Preloader –> DA”, then click the button “Start all”, then connect the phone (without battery inside) with computer via USB cable, then the upgrade processing is going automatically. After several minutes, when the processing is going 100%, it means the upgrade is successful.
Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I
will not take any responsibility on whatever may
happen with your phone.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM