- Title: Star i9500L MTK6582 540×960
- Listed: 03/28/2014 4:55 pm
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
6169 total views, 1 today
1129 Total downloads
My 2nd upload for rom of this device, i have noticed with my 1st upload that the launcher is not working ( for me anyway) and all you get is a black screen, although you can still access settings and so on, this upload is pretty much the same but with stock launcher and stock recovery.
Rom is rooted with some usefull root apps pre installed
I have also uploaded cwm for this device, download it here – http://www.needrom.com/mobile/star-i9500-cwm-mtk6582/
Phone Details -
ROM – JELLYBEAN 4.2.2
BUILD NUMBER -SHENGDA STAR GT-I9500HA 20131211-215512
BOARD – A26CL
CPU: Cortex A7 quad core ARMv7, 1.3GHz MT6582
GPU: PowerVR SGX 544
ROM – 4GB
RAM – 1GB
SCREEN – 540X960 240DPI
KERNEL – LINUX 3.4.5
CAMERA 8MP FRONT / 1.9 REAR
Install Instructions -
1. Once Rom zip file has downloaded, extract to location of your choice, to extract you will need a programme like winrar
2. Download SPFLASHTOOLS Here – http://www.mediafire.com/download/06i9q9137o85vbf/SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1312.0.139.zip
Once downloaded create a folder and name it SP Flash Tools. Extract the SPFLASHTOOLS download in the newly created folder
3. Run FLASHTOOL.exe found within the extracted spflashtools folder
4. Select scatter loading within Flashtools programme and browse to where you extracted the rom and select the scatter file.
5.Once scatter file loaded hit ok if dialogue box appears, now make sure all boxes are ticked exept for cache and preloader.
6. Now connect your phone to PC and then hit download button within flashtools. Now remove phone battery and reinsert it, when PC detects phone the Flashtools programme will start.
7.When the programme has finished flashing you will see a green circle, now disconnect phone from pc and turn it on, when newly flashed, phone startup can be longer than usuall so be patient.
Enjoy your phone
Donate with PayPal to tony1-3-9
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM