- Title: star kingelon n8000 KK
- Listed: 10/25/2014 4:42 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
9602 total views, 1 today
4653 Total downloads
Warning USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I do not take any respons for anything!
Did find it at this blog http://blog.cellphonemic.com/?p=565
Credit to that! and everything else shared.
That I just must share here. where so much more people search.
EDIT2: TWRP 22.214.171.124 boot and recovery. working fine on mine
just download only boot and recovery with spflash
Not testet with spflash. please send feedback
EDIT1: Did find some I could use to fix recovery
Uploaded patched boot.img and Recovery.img CWM 126.96.36.199
make a new Folder in your Rom folder. put the org. boot and recovery in there.
rename the fixed boot and recovery to offcourse boot and recovery. place them in Rom folder.
Simply run mtflash tool and mark recovery and boot. choice download only
Cant go to recovery but not a problem.
I Rooted after install with vroot v 1.7.3
writed IMEI with mtk
Sadly mtk do not support fixing cwm recovery on mt6582 on KK But believe we can install scripts with Flash Gordon or simular.
1. Download the files and unpak in a folder of your choice.
2. Turn of phone. go to factory mode (vol- + power)
3. Go to :Version. Write down info about. at least :cam 1. :cam 2 :LCD (all info good to have)
4. Open SP_MDT choice MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from program
5. Open scatter file from this Rom
6. Main sensor choice the one you writed down from factory mode.
7. sub choice the one you writed down from factory mode.
8. LCD choice the one you writed down from factory mode.
9. The program changes file on the fly. I keept it open. (should keep your changes when you close it)
10. Open SP-Flash-Tool
11. MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from program
12. yours now changed scatter from Rom
13. format all/dovnload all
14. push download and put cabel in phone if your driver works ENJOY!
my sys win7x64
Donate with PayPal to micbanand
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM