- Title: STAR W450 (android_4x_wet_jb5)
- Listed: 05/04/2014 10:40 pm
- ROM Version: 4.2.2 BB-P9 kernel 12.12.2013
You must be logged for ROM download.
4996 total views, 2 today
1 Total favorites
563 Total downloads
Ok, here is my modified image files used on my own chinese quad core 1GB ram W450 phone.
baseband: newest (on may. 7, 2014)
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V15.P9, 2014/02/25 16:40
3.4.5 linux-server-build8@inux-server-build8-desktop #1 Thu Dec 12 17:28:32 CST 2013
The .zip file contains:
- VCOM drivers
- modified logo, boot, recovery and system (android) images. Your user data and others will remain untouched.
All of the images are builded, not backup!
- boot: unsecured adbd, you have full root access from everywhere, anytime.
- recovery: CWM based Carliv Touch Recovery v2.3 compiled by me. thanks master @Carliv for source code!
- system: r/w remountabled, P9 baseband, rooted with SuperSU v1.94, all chinese apps removed, updated google applications, gmail added, gps.conf added (optimized for Hungary ), bootanimation changed to Solar Flare by TheMasterBaron.
Unzip the files, install the vcom driver (if not yet), run Flash Tool. Choose scatter file. Power off your phone (Quick boot must be disabled in Accessibility menu!), click Download, plug in your usb cable and flash will be start. If not, try unplug and replug again.
If the Flash Tool send PMT changed for the ROM… message, you have a newer kernel (feb. 27. 2014) and baseband and do not (and can not) use this update!
DO NOT TRY FLASH BOOT or RECOVERY images!
After the flash the phone will reboot. You have to press the volume up button until the new recovery menu appears. Then go the Wipe menu and wipe CACHE first, then wipe DALVIK. The wiping of cache takes long time, be patient.
After rebooting the applications will be optimized and phone starting with your own user data and settings.
THE GPS, TOUCH SCREEN ISSUES ARE HARDWARE ISSUES, THERE IS NO FIX BY SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE!
Enjoy and sorry for my english
Donate with PayPal to ksanci
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM