- Title: Stock MT6572 (MT6589 is Fake!) NAND version…. 100% Fully working
- Listed: 09/11/2015 2:19 pm
- ROM Version: 4.3
You must be logged for ROM download.
22183 total views, 3 today
15 Total favorites
10235 Total downloads
WARNING!!! This Stock ROM is for Samsung S4 clones Mediatek device only.
Hardware : MT6572 (MT6589 is Fake!) NAND version…. 100% Fully working
Model : GT-I9500
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
Build date UTC : 20140523-015844
Android v : 4.3
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4, 2013/08/07 10:44
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (whl@server2) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri May 23 09:56:25 CST 2014
Methods To successfully flash this rom on your android
- Be sure to install correct usb driver for your android… download in this post.
- For dead android and won't detect by your PC! format 1st your device using SP flashtool include in this download.
- Try this trick if your device won't format or flash properly. simply hold + or – volume button in your device after hitting the format button, turn the volume of your PC to max to hear the notification sound when connecting and disconnecting your device when done connect the usb cord from your device without the battery then after hearing some notification sound that the device is connected just put the battery again without disconnecting the USB cord on SP flashtool with the battery of your device is in your phone until successfully formated.
- Begin fashing your rom by clicking download button. if the it says DRAM failed error! try unckeck or check DA DL All With Check and remove battery, or do step 3 again or even try to use new USB cable sometimes the cable does not receive or send data on it until you fully flash the stock rom completely.
- Use this stock ROM at your own risk.
This ROMS is a backup from my samsung s4 vietnam clone and from other people who have vietnam samsung s4 clone.
Kindly donate if this stock ROM has helped you and your device back to life! cheers… ^_^
Donate with PayPal to markro24
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM