- Title: STOCK ROM INCO ZERO rooted
- Listed: 11/14/2016 5:00 pm
- ROM Version: android 4.4.2 INCO ZERO V05 KERNEL 3.4.67
You must be logged for ROM download.
1013 total views, 5 today
2 Total favorites
135 Total downloads
Hello my friends, this is a rom from inco zero, chipset mtk6592, octacore a7 cortex 1.4ghz, kernel 3.4.67 V05 1GB RAM 16GB ROM ANDROID 4.4.2 , i just got my hands on it, it comes from a backup made with cwm recovery using a brand new inco zero, the knowledge is useless if its not shared, so here it is, the only things that you need to unlock your recent wallbrick (useless phone) , this procedure worked with me, so dont came to blame me if its not working in your particular case, if you convert your android cellphone into a brick first of all its your fault, i dont get the responsability of anything, if you try this its under your responsability ok??. THIS TUTORIAL WORKS ONLY ON INCO ZERO DEVICES THAT MATCH THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE, DONT ASK ME ABOUT ANOTHERS, well you will need this:
1) mtk preloader drivers (included in file)
2) ADB ANDROID DRIVERS (included in file)
3) cwm recovery in your android (if you have a stock recovery you can do cwm recovery, with mtkdroid tools there's a lot of tutorials in the web, BUT YOU NEED THE CWM RECOVERY OTHERWISE I CANT BE SURE THE TUTORIAL WORKS)
4) mtkdroid tools 2.5.3 (Included in file)
5) usb data cable
6) sd card 2gb or more
7) stock rom rooted (included in file)
After you got everything you need, just follow this simple steps (and please dont do it again, i learned hard way, if you want a custom rom, first of all, learned android source code, second, you need to know how to do porting, and third but not least, you need knowledge on android developing, because if you dont have this three , you will turn your inco zero into a useless piece of shit, dont blow it, ok thats enough, we will continue with the tutorial).
1) first of all you are going to put the stock rom in to the sd card (2gb or more), after that put the sd in your bricked phone, and then turn it on in recovery mode(cwm recovery), pressing + and power button, hold it for about 10 seconds aprox, and after that it will show the cwm recovery, in the menu of recovery slide down with volumen – and go to wipe data / factory reset , and wait to the process to complete, after that , go to wipe cache partition, after that go to advance setting and do wipe dalvik cache, after that go mount unmount option and mount system , then slide down to format system, after the proces its completed , go back to mount data, after that go to format data, and then only then you have erease the rom you were trying to port unsuccesfully.
2) go back to main menu, and then go to backup and restore, and go to restore option, then you are going to select first one, wich its restoring the whole rom. its going to appear the folder that i include in the zip, (name of the folder, wich is only numbers, YOU HAVE TO PUT IT INTO THE SD AS A FOLDER, NOT A ZIP) and you select it with power button, wait for the magic happen, and in about 5 minutes you re going to have your brick phone back, BIG NOTE: MAY HAVE APPEAR A MESSAGE THAT DATA FILE COULDT BE RESTORE, DONT SCREAM, ITS NORMAL, IT WONT AFFECT THE PROCESS. well this is the happy part, when everybody cries, then IM GOING TO ASK YOU A LITTLE FAVOR. CHANGE THE IMEI INFORMATION. and put back the ones printed in the back of your phone. how are you going to do that??
3) INSTALL ADB ANDROID DRIVERS
4) INSTALL MTK DRIVERS PRELOADED , thats why i include mtk preloader drivers, so you are going to install them in your computer (windows), take note, that in the zip of mtk preloaded drivers, its a x64 bits version or a x86 bits version (32bits) , so if you dont know what type of computer you have, check system properties, and there it is the value information, after this you install it, put atention that your phone isnt conected, so its going to warn you about the firms of the drivers bla bla bla you only click yes to all, after you finish its has to appear completing the device wizard installation. and in the bottom part of message youre going to see google inc (winusb) mediatec,inc (usbuser), and a second of mediatek inc, the three of them checked in green. after that youre almost finished.
5) in your brand new restored phone, that came back from the DEAD, you have to unlock developer options in settings menu, go to about phone , and click about 7 times, the buil number option, then you have now the developer option, once you do that , you go back into settings menu, and go to developer options, once you are here, mark the box of usb debugging, its going to put a warning messange so you click yes.
6) rooted android: the rom its rooted so no problem. i put the vroot program if you want to unroot the device, so you only select the option of unroot in the vroot program, now called iroot (included in the file zip) and , ready to be sold.
7) busy box: its already installed in your device rom so, no problem neither. you can also uninstall it when you finish this process.
in the zip that i upload, its another tool called, mtkdroid tools version 2.5.3 , you are going to decompress the zip, and double click the .exe using it as and administrator, (in this part i recommend to shut down your antivirus before , sometimes mess the process), know that your are in the program theres an option THAT SAYS ROOT, you re going to click it so you have root shell permisions on your device, sometimes ask in your phone for root permision, click yes, after this you have now acces, true acces and it has to appear a green square in left bottom of the window, after that, you can go to another square in the windows program that says IMEI/NVRAM, click it, and after that you have tha first option with two spaces wich contains the imeis of the rom i upload, please replace them with the imei's of your phone, so i dont have future problems, and once you finished click the big square on the right that says replace imei, after that , you finished, below this option there are the options of backup imei/nvram, and restore, so i recommend that you backup the new imei information, (once you replace the imei's on the rom).
AND THATS IT , NOW YOU RECOVER YOUR PHONE , I HOPE IT WORK FOR YOU , AS WORK FOR ME!! ANY QUESTIONS I WILL TRY TO REPLY AS FAST AS I CAN.
HAVE A NICE NEEDROM DAY!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM