- Title: SuperLuminaL v1.1 | LG P760 & P765 by Antariksh
- Listed: 11/20/2014 3:24 pm
- ROM Version: 1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
3177 total views, 1 today
0 Total downloads
User Interface :-
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy S4
Hardware Tweaks :-
CPU Governor Tweaks (i prefer PERFORMANCE Governor)
ZipAligned System App's saves RAM and loads up app's Faster
Battery Tweaked to reduce Drain (I get amazing 2 days and more, but results may vary.)
Dalvik VM Tweaks (Kernal Side Tweaking)
Increased WiFi Power.
SD Card Boosted to 2048KB/s
Stock LG Audio Drivers
Disabled most kernel sleeps and Adjusted Linux values
Software Tweaks :-
Rendered SystemUI with GPU
4 Tiles in Notification Drawer
Full CPU & GPU Utilization
3G and 2G Speed Increased also Faster Media Streaming
Manually Tweaked build.prop
NFC is OFF by Default (You can Turn it ON any time)
AdBlock Host (1000+ Ad's in App's are blocked)
Disabled Logger and Error Reporting
No Increasing Ringtone
Home key Wakeup added.
Faster App and Process database (Sqlite3 Added)
Zero UI Lag
RAM booster and Media Server Killer binary
Better Responsiveness & Speed
Samsung Galaxy S4 Launcher (Fully Smooth, was laggy on Stock)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Weather Widget
Android 4.3 Camera App
Android 4.3 Gallery App
Android 4.3 Photo Editing App
Sony WALKMAN (with xLoud, ClearAudio+ and Equalizer)
DSP AUDIO MANAGER
ES File Explorer
Custom Boot Animation Functionality
Thanks to CMAHENDRA (My Dad)
UNPORTED ROM based on latest CM 10.1.1 Stable.
Thanks to CyanogenMod Team
Important Notes to Remember:
0) YOUR BOOTLOADER SHOULD BE UNLOCKED.
1) I customized this ROM for myself as per my choice and I am just sharing just in case someone would like to flash, but please note, I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO FLASH THIS.
2) All Tweaks are at Moderate level and shouldn't harm your Device. But still USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3) Your Device Warranty is now Void. Me and XDA are not responsible for Bricked Devices, Broken L9's or any Harm to your Device. If you complain, we (me and my dad) will only laugh on you. lol
4) Don't PM me for Bug Reporting, use 'REPLY' button in thread.
5) Subscribe to this Thread.
Take NANDROID BACKUP of current ROM (Just in case….), dont tell me I did not warn you.
Download ROM in Download Section
Download GAPPS in Download Section
Put both in SD Card
Reboot in recovery.
Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache Partition
Go in Advanced and do Wipe Dalvik Cache
Go in Mounts and Storage and do Format /system (Recommended)
…………GAPPS Full (93mb)
ADDONS : Bug Fix for V1.0 and v1.1 (Use this only if you have Network Issue's, otherwise Dont.)(Network Issue and build.prop tweak for Battery)
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM