- Title: tabletexpress AKASO A7
- Listed: 12/03/2013 7:18 pm
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
4781 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
download link :
1. Download the PC re-installation tool (PC Tool) and the correct firmware file (*.IMG) from the links in the above table.
2. Please unzip tool.zip and copy the files to folder C:ROM reflash (if there is not a folder named as this, create it)
3. Please copy firmware image file (*.IMG) C:ROM reflashimg
4. Run C:ROM reflashPhoenixUSBpro.exe
5. Click on Key icon. Select key file as C:ROM reflashkeyAW_Product.key
6. Click on image icon. Select firmware image file under C:ROM reflashimage*.IMG
7. Click "Start" button on PhoenixUSBpro. Status icon on right should turn green.
8.Press and hold volume (-) button while connecting tablet to computer through USB cabel. When connected, press and release power button quickly for 3 times, then relese volume (-) button.
9. Your computer will recognize new hardware. A pop up question will ask you to install driver, or, you can click on the un-recognized USB device icon in the system notification area to install the driver. When installing the driver, select browse for driver, locate driver folder to C:ROM reflashUsbDriver , check box "include subfolders", click "Continue".
10. Allow the computer to install the driver.
11. After the drive is installed. Software should re-flash ROM automatically. When done, disconnect tablet. Charge for 20mins before powering on tablet.
12. Click on "Stop" before closing PhoenixUSBpro.exe
Donate with PayPal to digi_tal
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM