- Title: Tengda S5 Android L (5.0)
- Listed: 07/19/2014 2:45 am
- ROM Version: Android L (5.0) themed 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
24249 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
3272 Total downloads
If donations reach $50 from now, I will start the TouchWiz ROM ASAP and upload it.
Goal: $50 Reached: $10
A patch with some new features will roll out soon!
Thanks for shanos and safcalibur for testing out the many beta versions!
Tengda S5 Android L (5.0) ROM (4.4.2Base) (G9000)
Phone identification name: 706_v92_jbla_fhd
About the ROM:
- Android L themed (the base of the ROM is still 4.4.2)
- Custom touch recovery which has built in File manager, and finally the USB Storage Mounting works…
- Pre-installed apps (Chrome, SuperUser, BusyBox, ES File Manager, Google Now Launcher)
- Fully rooted, busybox installed, and filesystem fully RW.
- Xposed framework and modules to customize your phone!
- Advanced Power Menu
- Heads up notifications! (Can be disabled in GravityBox)
- Added Xposed Framework fully working!
- Xposed Modules: GravityBox, SDcardfix, Ex-Themer, BurntToast
- Modules are visible in system settings
- Added fully working Android L camera (stock camera still present because S View uses it)
- KK Launcher L is set as default to avoid Google Launcher force closing. You can set Google Launcher as default after updating Google Search from Google play!
- Heading towards Android L (5.0) about 60% done. More details below.
- System now shows that you have the Android L version, like on the Nexus 5.
- Replaced Root Explorer with ES File Manager (its more compatible with the filesystem)
- Added GPS Fix
- Fixed signal color in status bar so it matches the wifi and the battery.
- Added back the stock Browser alongside Chrome (got many requests)
- Fixed some visual and non-visual bugs
Android L features at the moment:
- Google Now Launcher (Can be activated by updating Google Search)
- Boot logo and animation
- Ringtones, notifications, alarms and system sounds
- Android L material keyboard
- Google Play Services updated (no noticable change, just needed for the L stuff)
Things I'm working on:
- Android L camera (its almost done will be added in next update) done
- L lockscreen and statusbar and systemUI (I very very hard and time consuming…)
- Xposed Framework and some must-have modules (still in testing state) done
How to install the ROM:
Download HOW TO INSTALL.pdf for very detailed instructions with pictures!
Be sure that your battery is charged more than 50% before flashing.
If you have any questions post them in the comments!
I will do my best to update the rom with new features!
- When you are in recovery and you hit reboot it always ask if you want to fix the root or not, just ignore it, doesnt matter if you hit Yes or No nothing will happen.
- You can still only wipe data/cache on the Stock recovery!
If you find anything that is not listed above, message me and I'll try to fix it.
I'm also taking suggesting for what to include in the rom!
Donations are welcome and will affect future updates!
Donators can also request a custom boot logo and
Big thanks to MasterBo for helping me with a lot of things!
Donations so far:
Thank you very much!
Donate with PayPal to DPluss
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM