- Title: ThL W200C 156G Android 4.4 Multilingual & Root
- Listed: 02/14/2015 4:40 pm
- ROM Version: Android 4.4.2 2014/09/09
You must be logged for ROM download.
5594 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
558 Total downloads
Android 4.4.2 for ThL W200C 156G – Only W200C 156G !
Gapps included – Rooted
Language support: Multilang
This ROM is a port of the Multiling Android 4.4.2 ROM for the W200C 156F that is sadly not available for the 156G.
So I took some time and fused the En/CH/IN only Android 4.4 ROM for the 156G with the Multiling ROM for the 156F.
The result is a better, lighter and more stable Android 4.4.2 ROM for the original THL W200C 156G. Not counting on the fact that it now contains basically every languages imaginable !
I hope this will help some of you !
To know which version of the W200C you have, just go to the setting and about Android.
You will see a text string like this: ThL.W200C.156G.A1. [...] etc etc …
If it's 156F, then you will need an other ROM, but if it's 156G, this ROM will do the trick !
If your phone doesn't boot, then try a ROM for the 156F before, then try this one.
Generic installation instructions:
I advise you to use a computer on Windows 7.
You will need 7zip to extract the files.
You will have to install the VCOM drivers (they are in the ROM file)
- Unpack FlashTools, and double Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt in the firmware folder
- Wait for the files to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)"
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable. (you will have to connect the phone without the battery)
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Then a green circles appears
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Donate with PayPal to Electronikheart
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM