- Title: TWRP 3.0.2-6ES by MDSdev
- Listed: 11/07/2016 1:18 pm
- ROM Version: MDSTWRP 3.0.2-6ES by MDSdev Android 6.0 and 5.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
1338 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
517 Total downloads
Custom recovery for Cubot Note S compiled form sources , two versions:
- MDSTWRP_3.0.2-6ES_LL: version for android 5 roms (and android 6 roms but with LL partition format)
- MDSTWRP_3.0.2-6ES_MM: version for android 6 roms (only for roms with MM partition format)
- Automatic MTP conection with pc, not necesary to disable MTP an re-enable again.
- Default language Spanish.
- Better spanish translation and text adjusted to buttons size.
- Default time format: 24h.
- Default time format: Berlin, Brussels, Paris.
- Default brightness: 66%.
- Defaultactivated screen 120 secs.
- Default navbar inverted, same position as lower buttons on phone
Download the zip file and uncompress it, inside you have the recovery.img and the scatter file needed for flashtools installation. Ussual way to proceed with Flashtools.
Very important, when you get the green tick, disconnect your device and boot on recovery mode, in case you don´t do that and you restart system normally this recovery will be changed by the system for the original one.
Install it from Playstore, open app and go to: Recovery image>Choose a file>go where you have this recovery downloaded and sellect it>Normal way>Reboot.
It will rebbot in recovery mode and done.
Via other TWRP:
Boot on recovery mode, pick install and then image, browse where you have the files recovery.img and then just install.
Thanks to great master Iceman-IT, who tought me and helped me a lot.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM