- Title: TWRP Unofficial 3.0.2-0 by cuvetto
- Listed: 04/23/2016 1:58 am
- ROM Version: TWRP 3.0.2-0 for Ulefone Paris
You must be logged for ROM download.
1016 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Created directly from the official version, from this moment on, the team decided to standardize all phones, so enter a command in the "Recovery" file, which makes sure that the name of the save folder backup no longer be polled by phone model (until now "Paris"), but from serial as it does for everyone. In our case, the mediatek not yet aligned to respond with the truth and own serial, so our phone responds to this request by returning a serial number any fictional "EQUAL FOR ALL TERMINALS" (and so should NOT be). The answer is 0123456789ABCDEF, so we all owners of Paris, when we create a backup, will position within this folder (TWRP/BACKUP/0123456789ABCDEF).
Following to my suggestion, and to the delight of nostalgic for the forum, I convinced Iceman to edit the file that allows, even for this version, the use of old backups and that made until now, in the path TWRP/BACKUP/Paris. It will be the last version where you can do it.
To overcome this problem in future versions, simply move their backup folder from Paris, to 0123456789ABCDEF folder.
Here the changelog, compared to 3.0.0-0:
1) Supports the new encryption model of the CM 13.0 (sultanqasim);
2) Fixed the problem of flash slow due to "modprobe" (only on certain devices);
3) Libtar upgraded to the latest version (adduono);
4) Fix to load custom themes (_that);
5) TWRP now detects and automatically install the TWRP issues through the normal process of installing a zip (Dees_Troy);
6) implemented translations – Added Italian, Czech, Polish and Greek, improved the Dutch;
7) Improved the progress bar – Updated the progress bar during the flash and better track your progress during the backup (tar) (Dees_Troy);
Fix the text input display (Dees_Troy);
9) Added option to restart after a full installation (bigbiff);
10) Other minor bug fixes.
Donate with PayPal to cuvetto
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM