I have made a own flashable Rom because i can't find about it after a long search.
- Based on Stock 20140127
- Android 4.2.2
- rooted (SuperSu)
- Full Touch CWM Recovery
- Gapps included
- Multilanguage support
- System storage 787 MB
- Internal storage 6,9 GB (variable)
- Phone storage 6,5 GB (readapt)
- new Colors
I highly recommend a backup with CWM Recovery or MtkDroidTools
- Download and unpack "UBTEL_ Q1_20140127.zip" (this is the 6,9 GB version)
- Download and unpack "SP_Flash_Tool.zip"
- Open the Folder and dubbleclick on "Flash_tool.exe"
- Push the Scatter-loading button, to navigate and select the "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" in Rom Folder
- File to be added into Flash Tool
- Choose Option -Firmware upgrade- and click the Download button (green down arrow)
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable
- The process will start automatically and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone,to introduce the battery and turn it on.
Would you like change the primary partion to 1,14 GB or 10 GB (untried) or 13,29 GB,download the respetive zip file,unpack it,copy the EBR 1 and EBR2 files and to overwrite the old files in UBTEL Q1-Rom Folder.
Finally for colorful icons in the system settings(Screenshot),download the "Settings.zip" and install it via CWM-Recovery.
Good luck !