- Title: Ulefone Paris – CM12.1
- Listed: 04/02/2016 2:13 pm
- ROM Version: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1][CM 12.1] - CyanogenMod 12.1 - port for Ulefone Paris [BETA]
You must be logged for ROM download.
1659 total views, 1 today
Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) for Ulefone Paris, porting from Elephone:
I suggest don't use it for daily…I post it only for test….I consider it like a beta version, so I don't want responsability if something don't work so good.
- Camera (only back camera)
- SD Card
- All other basic functionalities ( Basic apps seem to be working )
- You say more !
Not working (yet):
- Front camera
- Flashlight (work only on camera, but not work if you install a torch, or use the command on curtain menu. If you switch on, it switch off after a few seconds)
- Freeze screen after awakening (sometimes)
- Radio Fm
- Sensor of hall (clock with flip cover)
Latest ROM CM12.1 2016.03.26:
Recovery for CM12.1 Installing:
Root for CM12.1:
How to install:
Just install it via TWRP recovery.
Flash TWRP recovery in SP Flashtool (if you come from official firmware).
Download, ROM and Root (optional) that is above:
Copy ROM and Root on SD card.
Enter in recovery.
Go to "Wipe" and select "format data", "factory reset" and (on "advanced wipe"), select "Dalvik cache, System and cache" and wipe it!!
Enter in "Install" and flash the ROM.
Wait ~ 5 minutes
Move back, go to install and Flash Root.
Reboot, and wait. First boot ~ 5 min.
You will not need gapps, because on the ROM is integrated the PlayStore. If you want to use other Google services, you can download directly from market, after first boot.
Please, don't mirror the files, please respect my work and give proper credits. Also please contribute to the project, so we can all enjoy CM on our Ulefone Paris!
Donate with PayPal to cuvetto
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM