- Title: Utime G7 (Official) Rom with hardware keys
- Listed: 03/20/2017 3:35 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
55 total views, 1 today
Your smartphone Utime G7 is not booting correctly because your Android System is broken…
Pour une traduction en Français, vous pouvez visiter le même article sur mon blog ici
This is the procedure to flash the Android firmware (Android 4.2.1) to UTIME G7 with hardware keys enable ( hardware screen home, back, and option keys ), with factory settings by saving your user data previously.
1. Download "G7wHWkeys.zip" containing the Firmware (Android 4.2.1) in your computer
2. Download "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1708_Win.zip" containing Flash tool for Windows (versions from XP to 10) computers.
3. Uncompress G7wHWkeys.zip and SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1708_Win.zip in your computer.
4. Switch OFF your smartphone and insert in a micro SD card (if not installed yet)
5. Switch ON your smartphone by pressing Power button and Volume down button simultaneously in order to boot in Recovery Mode (see picture 1)
6. Select backup user data in Android System Recovery menu. This will create a large file "userdata_date_time.backup" in root directory of your micro SD card. This will take some time.
7. Switch OFF your smartphone.
8. In your computer, start the Flash Tool by selecting flash_tool.exe file and ENTER.
9. Configure Flash Tool in Options menu with USB -> High Speed and Battery -> with battery (see picture 2)
10. Configure Flash Tool in Format menu by selecting Auto format flash and Format Whole flash except Bootloader (see picture 3)
11. In Flash Tool, go to Download Tab and select for Scatter-loading File the file MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt and select "Download Only" in option list (see picture 4).
12. In Flash Tool, click the "Download" green icon to start the transfer.
13. Connect your smartphone which is OFF with an USB cable to your computer (battery wasn't removed).
14. Press the Volume button of your smartphone. Normally, your smartphone will be reconized by Windows and the Android system flash will proceed.
15. At the end of system flash, a popup with a big green check icon will appair. Close the Flash Tool.
16. Unplug USB cable from the smartphone and switch it ON. The Android system will boot normally.
— OPTIONAL FOR USER DATA RECOVERY —
17. Switch OFF your smartphone.
18. Switch ON your smartphone by pressing Power button and Volume down button simultaneously in order to boot in Recovery Mode
19. Select 'restore user data' in Android System Recovery menu and select "userdata_date_time.backup" in root directory of the micro SD card. This will take some time.
20. Restart your smartphone, your seetings and user data are recovered.
All is OK and finished !!!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM