Lenovo K3 Note
Recommended Installation method:
Recovery mode (TWRP (188.8.131.52 or up) / CWM)
* The updater-script is already edited, so you can directly flash it via recovery.
* The rom may replace your recovery after first boot. So I have provided the latest TWRP recovery above which you may use if needed.
* Download all the files and put it in phone memory
* Boot to Recovery, Then goto WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Tick "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", "System", "Data" > Swipe to confirm
* Now flash the zip package *BUT DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM YET*
* Flash "K3NOTE_MM_Patched_Boot_1608+.zip"
* Now reboot system and complete the setup wizard before you flash anything else.
(DO NOT FLASH GAPPS OR SUPERSU WITH THE ROM, FIRST BOOT!!!)
Tutorial for GAPPS, ROOT:
1. For root, download "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" > Flash via recovery and boot
2. For Gapps, download from the provided "MM GAPPS Folder" (or latest gapps from http://opengapps.org/ [ARM64, 6.0, PICO] )
- Go to recovery and flash the gapps zip
- Reboot system.
- From here, if you get a message "Google Play Services: Within 1 hour, GPS:… times", TICK "Dont remind me again" and press "I understand". DO NOT BLOCK OR DENY! Also, you may get a lot of Google Force closes, they will be gone after you complete all the steps.
- You will get a message "Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" as soon as boot up. Don't panic, press: Try to solve >> Clear Date >> Permission Management >> (Allow all permissions)
- Go to Settings > App Manager > Google Play Store > Permission Management > Allow all permissions
- Go to Settings > App Manager > More > Google Play Services > Permission Management > Allow all permissions
- Now Enable Internet if not yet done > Open play store > Sign in with your google account
- Done! You have Gapps now!