- Title: VibeUI 3.0 for Paris
- Listed: 06/02/2016 4:00 pm
- ROM Version: VibeUI 3.0 porting
You must be logged for ROM download.
1443 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
Straight from the "Dragons' Land", comes this new series of ROM that is mounted on the Lenovo smartphone, but that time is sweeping the world for its graphics and its completeness and reliability.
This porting comes from a VibeUI system and was created in version 3.0 (Android 5.1) and I managed to reduce the bugs to a minimum, despite the many problems of incompatibility and adaptation to our Ulefone Paris.
- New design;
- Root included;
- BOOT.IMG unlocked;
- Multilingual Firmware (Italian to 99%);
- Dolby Atmos;
- Dialer with call records;
- Flip cover support (through proximity sensor);
- Improvements and various implementations ….
- Data Connection
- Sharing Network
- Camera (both)
- SD Memory Management
DEFECTS (not real bugs):
- Torch (app running, but does not activate the drop-down menu);
- Camera which seems less performance of the stock;
- App switch, button on the left instead of center;
- Coming from any firmware based on Lollipop (Stock, Perfect Rom or CM12.1);
- TWRP Recovery (recommended version 188.8.131.52 by cuvetto);
- Flashable through the TWRP recovery mod;
- Flashing the TWRP recovery through SP Flashtool (if you come from the official firmware);
- Download ROM and BusyBox (recommended);
- Copy ROM and Busybox to SD card.
- Entering into recovery.
- Go to "wipe" and sequentially carried wipe the following: "Date Format" (write "yes"), the "factory reset" and then scrolling down to "Wipe Advanced", select "Dalvik cache, system, cache and date, and confirm!!
- Go back and go to "Install", navigate the menus until you find your ROM previously saved and flasha it;
- Wait ~ 10 minutes;
Once finished, go back, go to "install" and flash Busybox (recommended).
Restart, and wait. The first startup takes ~ 10 minutes.
You will not need gapps because on the ROM is integrated PlayStore. If you want to use other Google services, you can download directly from the market, after setting the first start.
@DeveloperMysterious (he does not want to be quoted, but he contributed a lot to help me and support me, I can not help but thank him, at least in anonymous)
@cavveman (beta tester)
@caobe (beta tester)
@complicazio (beta tester)
@spoock (beta tester)
@ Everyone who in one way or another have helped to ensure that this project is realized
Please, do not create other llnk to file, if you want to spread it to other sites, you can do it, but remember to respect my work, give me the right credits and used the same link I posted myself. Also please contribute to the project so that everyone can enjoy this ROM in an increasingly better, on our Ulefone Paris !!
You can speak about on XDA:
Donate with PayPal to cuvetto
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM