- Title: VibeUI 3.5 ROW Lenovo K3 Note[Custom ROM]
- Listed: 03/23/2016 7:22 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
4502 total views, 3 today
5 Total favorites
Based entirely on official firmware;
- Update 14.04.2016 VibeUIv3.5_S424_ROW_Lenovo_K3_Note_6
All changes the previous version:
Remove debris in the form of third-party applications that everyone will be able to establish itself from the Market (released about 600MB)
I remove some apps from google (Maps, Drive, and the like released about 100MB)
Corrected installation script, removed the check for the version of the firmware, so I think my repak can be put on any firmware (to wipe).
Added Ruth rights
Added a notification about new versions of their assembly (OTA such as repack my ROW, MIUI, and so on).
Plus the new changes:
Disable scanning application packet signature (can be set with different signatures);
Added Root rights;
Deleted all unnecessary apps and debris;
removed the garbage in the form of third-party apps that everyone can install from the market(released about 600MB)
removed some apps from google(Maps, Drive, and the like, freed about 100MB)
modified the installer script and removed the check on the version of the firmware, so I think my Repack can be placed on any firmware(with wipes).
added notifications for new versions of your assemblies(OTA, such as my Repack ROW, MIUI and so on)
All at your own risk! All responsibility for your actions.
1. Download the firmware and send it to your phone
2. Go to Recovery: On the phone off hold button: vol up + vol down + power
3. Press Wipe – Advanced and select the wipes:
2) Dalvik Cache
Then move the slider to the right to begin the process wipes…
4. Exit to the main menu(back), select Mount and remove a tick from the System if necessary.
If you do not remove a tick, most likely will get an error when flashing…
5. Select Install.
6. Specify the firmware file in format .zip, swipe to the right to start the flashing process and wait for the end.
Attention, if you are unsure of the proper operation of your SD card, I advise you to throw the firmware on the internal memory.
7. Reboot, ready.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM