This is a guide for install cwm on the vk800x I have ported CWM for you all you need to do is follow the guide and install CWM then install superSu from there!
Ok here it is vk800x CTR Port and steps!
The 7z Archive with files is attached to the post.
[Install all drivers in driver folder first then install adb-fastboot minimal]
1. Go to settings on phone and go to about and tap "Build Number 7 Times" You will unlock Developer Menu.
2. Now goto Developer Menu and Enable "oem unlocking"
3. Now reboot phone then hold the volume up button until you get to boot menu press volume up until the pointer is at fastboot
then press volume down to select it. Then you want to plug in your usb in fastboot and wait for pdanet to find and install your device!
4. Open the Fastboot Minimal program and wait for the shell to appear and type in "fastboot oem unlock" it will prompt you to press volume up to agree do so now.
5. Once that is done type into the shell "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" recovery.img is where ever you have put it.
6. Now you should have CWM install you can use the supersu.zip to root your phone
Donate with PayPal to elementalist666