5507 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
1052 Total downloads
Better than CWM (font size too small) and full compatible with Iocean X7S. Is the same version of Zopo ZP980+.
- Download the TWRP
- Rename it to recovery.img and transfer it to your sdcard.
- Download MobileUncle MTK Tools from play store.
- Select the option "Recovery Update" from the app, and then when it ask for path, guide it to where you transferred the file to your sdcard.
- Your phone will reboot into the TWRP recovery. Congrats for getting so far! Take a backup and reboot your device. (This one is optional, but should be obvious.)
- You can boot into the TWRP recovery (or the stock recovery, if you haven't flashed cwm till now) at any time by switching off your mobile, and then pressing and holding volume up and power button till the screen lights up. From there you will have the option to go the the recovery mode.
Donate with PayPal to megthebest
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM