- Title: Xiaomi Mi3W & Mi4 ”Android 6.0 Marshmallow” CM13.0 stable rom
- Listed: 05/02/2016 8:10 pm
- ROM Version: cm-13.0-20160430-NIGHTLY-cancro
You must be logged for ROM download.
1870 total views, 2 today
2 Total favorites
221 Total downloads
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Uploader and tester: gadgetshopeurope.eu
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view theChangelog for a full list of changes & features.
Quick features list
- Theme Engine
- Privacy Guard
- Root access
- Enforcing SELinux
- Custom Tiles
- Custom Lockscreen shotcurts
- Keys remap
- Power profiles
- Statusbar Customization (clock, battery etc..)
- Advanced Equalizer
- OTA Updates
- Custom Led color
- System Profiles
- Material Design Apps
- Disable Touch keys and enable NavigationBar
- Set Vibrator Intensity
- Advanced sensitive touch features (supports pencils, knifes and scissors)
- Much More
- No device specific issues
1. Flash the included TWRP 18.104.22.168 first trough ADB or rashr.apk <- need root access
Windows users will need proper drivers installed on your computer. You need the ADB drivers!
ADB drivers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MKgCbUM0itSUhpUklCTFpzWkE/view , press YES everytime!
On your device, go into Settings -> About and find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings. Press back and go into Developer Options and enable USB debugging.
From your computer, open a command prompt and type:
adb reboot bootloader
You should now be in fastboot mode. Download the correct image file and copy the file into the same folder as your adb and fastboot binaries. Rename the image to twrp.img and type:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
2. Put the CM-rom on your device
3. Boot in to TWRP
4. Do a factory reset first
5. Now install the CM-rom
6. In the beginning it can take up to about 15-30 minutes! If it takes longer press restart!
7. You can now install the GAPPS files from: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0r8UKBNOKWwSDYzUVQ1UDVaY1E
- Install trough TWRP!
Donate with PayPal to theduke1989
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM