- Title: [XPERIA][4.4.2-Look] DarkXperia Z2 v1 For Gionee Elife E6, Walton Primo X2,Qmobile Z4
- Listed: 07/20/2014 5:54 pm
- ROM Version: v1
You must be logged for ROM download.
9833 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
Features of Dark Xperia Z2 ROM :
- Consists of Xperia Z2 HOME & Simple Home
- Xperia Z2 Themes are fully loaded
- Xperia Z2 SystemUI
- Xperia Z2 Framework
- Xperia Z2 Media Apps (Album, Movies, Walkman, Movie Creator, Video&Music Unlimited)
- Xperia Z2 Apps (Clock, Calculator, Notes, Sketch, Socialife, Select, Email, Calendar,Downloads, Sound Recorder)
- Xperia Z2 Widgets (Camera, Clock, Walkman, Photo, Weather, World Clock, Top Contacts, recent, tools)
- Latest Xperia Keyboard
- Xperia Z2 Fonts
- Xperia Z2 Style Settings
- Xperia C Style Camera
- Xperia Z2 Wallpapers
- Xperia Z2 Sounds
- Xperia Z2 Bootanimation
- True Viper4Android Integration
- Xperia Z2 build.prop
- 3G SIM Switching
- S-Force Surround Sound 3D
- RAM Saving
- Battery Savings
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- Xposed PreInsalled
- Smart Gestures
- No Bloatwares
Procedure to install Dark Xperia Z2 ROM :
Please follow all steps with all your senses open in order to avoid software brick of your Xperia C
First of all your phone must have Pure CWM installed.
Step 1: Download Dark Xperia Z2 ROM for Gionee Elife E6 of your phone and remember the location. We would suggest you to directly paste to SD card rather than pasting it inside any folder.
Step 3: Shut down your Phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and POwer button
We would recommend you to first create backup of your current ROM before proceeding further; this will be very much helpful in case you didn’t like the ROM and wish to revert back to stock or earlier backup. To create Backup just go to Back up and Restore from CWM menu and create backup; Wait ntil it finishes.
Step 4: First select Wipe data/Factory reset from the options on the main menu in the CWM. And then after factory reset Wipe Cache partitions and also Go to Advanced and Wipe Dalvik Cache too.
Step 5: Now go to Install Zip from SD card option in CWM menu.
Step 6: Browse the pakage from SD Card, i.e the Xperia Z2 ROM.zip from SD card, which you downloaded earlier.
Step 7: Select the Zip and start flashing; Once the process starts, it might take little time to finish and 3-5 minutes to boot up, the boot animation will stop but dont worry it will boot up.
Step 8: After flashing of Zip is completed. Now just reboot your phone. And enjoy the Xperia Z2 ROM on our device.
darklord rom devz (XDA)
Ruxx Nies (solidruxx) testing and porting the rom
JayRocks (philippines) Guiding everything
Lex09 (own the device and testing)
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM