- Title: XT535
- Listed: 11/13/2014 3:48 am
- ROM Version: ROM 237
You must be logged for ROM download.
3503 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
370 Total downloads
- You need Motorola Drivers for your PC to recognize your cell phone, download and install it for windows 32bit / 64 bit OS.
- Download and install up to date RDSLite software.
- Grab and save the sbf/xml/zip file to your PC, make sure the file was made for your device.
- Charge your battery and pick USB data cable.
- Run RSD Lite on your computer, press the ‘…’ button then find and choose the file you have saved in third step, if you download a compressed file you will notice the ‘Unzipping’ window appears, choose ‘Uncompress Only’ button. You’ll see the file information in the ‘File Properties’, make sure your phone model match with your device, such as Qinara for Atrix HD or Spyder for Droid Razr.
- Take your phone and enter fastboot mode by turn off your device first, then press and hold down three buttons at the same time: volume up + volume down + power button, after which the phone will be turn on to the “Boot Mode Selection Menu’.
- Connect the USB cable to the phone and press volume down to scroll down to ‘AP Fastboot’ and press the volume up to select it, and you’ll switch to ‘AP FastBoot Flash Mode (S)’, at the bottom of the screen make sure ‘Transfer Mode:’ is ‘USB Connected’.
- Back to RSD Lite, then click the ‘Start’ to start the flashing process, see the flashing process and wait for about 12-20 minutes. After the completion, status on the RSD Lite flash will ‘reboot’ and your phone will reboot automatically and updating the files.
- Done. If the whole process goes well, your phone will boot normally.
Donate with PayPal to mustara
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM