- Title: Y-B07
- Listed: 11/09/2015 7:05 pm
- ROM Version: K16V1.1_C_EN_BMXC
You must be logged for ROM download.
1042 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
246 Total downloads
This is a readback backup (not factory provided) firmware for Y-B07 tablet. The backup is created by me, has been tested and worked properly.
Firmware version details:
- Build number: K16V1.1_C_EN_BMXC_04_3G_FL_512_4_SWVGA_ZX_V0.2
- Android: 4.4.2
- Language: Multilanguage
- Root: No
Beware! Always flash the same firmware version your device originally had, otherwise it will be bricked!
- Extract the downloaded archive.
- Make sure that the MTK65xx preloader com port driver is installed.
- Also, make sure that the battery is charged up to at least 60 percent. Insufficient battery level may cause flashing abortation, which can result preloader brick.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Open SP flash tool (recommended to use the attached one).
- Load the MT6582_Android_scatter file.
- Click to the "Download" button.
- Connect the turned off tablet via the USB port.
- Flashing will start, which takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Green circle appears, your tablet has been succesfully flashed. If it doesn't power up, reset its battery with a slight pin (the slot can be found near the power button).
Extra: This archive contains an extra unlocked bootloader image (unlocked_boot.img). This image will allow you to root your device easily.
Important notice: This firmware has been tested and worked properly. By downloading this file, you agree to use it for your own responsibility. I will not take responsibilities for any damages occurred.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM