- Title: Nubia Z7 Max YiOS 5.1.1
- Listed: 06/13/2015 7:03 pm
- ROM Version: Android 5.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
2727 total views, 1 today
YiOS 5.1.1 for Nubia Z7 Max.
Rom was not made by me but found on Chinese forum here: http://www.tdbeta.cn/thread-258758-1-1.html
All credits go to lwanggg for making this rom.
HOW TO INSTALL RECOVERY
- Enable Android Debug Bridge (ADB) in developer options on your phone
- Plug your phone to your computer
- Use commandline to reboot to bootloader: adb reboot bootloader
- Check that your device is properly detected with command: fastboot -i 0x19D2 devices
- Flash recovery with command: fastboot -i 0x19D2 flash recovery recovery.img
HOW TO INSTALL ROM
- Make sure that your phone is powered on and plug it to your computer
- Put the rom (yios-5.1.1-beta-20150611-nx505j.zip) and gapps (gapps.zip) in your phone's internal memory
- Use commandline to reboot to recovery: adb reboot recovery
- Go to Wipe > Advanced wipe
- Tick Cache, Dalvik cache, Data and System boxes
- Swipe your finger on the bottom slider to wipe
- Go to Install and install yios-5.1.1-beta-20150611-nx505j.zip
- Repeat step 7 with gapps.zip
- Return to TWRP main menu and choose Reboot > System
- Rom will boot. Remember that first boot takes a long time
To those who don't have multilanguage: just use "MoreLocale 2" from Play Store to switch languages. It works perfectly for me.
Donate with PayPal to Demelza
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM