- Title: Galaxy S3 T999
- Listed: 02/15/2013 12:57 am
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1 CarbonRom
You must be logged for ROM download.
905 total views, 1 today
15 Total downloads
ROM SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 T999 - ROM Android 4.2.1 CarbonRom
- Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3 and processor-specific optimizations
- Unofficial Voodoo Sound support on Note 2 and i9300 devices.
- Option to hide lockscreen hints
- Carousel lockscreen
- Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Notification brightness adjustment
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods including center clock and color
- LCD Density
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- Customizable battery and notification light
- More that haven’t even been mentioned, and more to come!
Language support: Multi lang
Install ROM :
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together until the Samsung logo comes up, leave all three buttons for half a second and hold them again. You will see ClockworkMod recovery screen soon. Use Volume keys to browse between options in recovery while Power key to select an option.
Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the Carbon-JB-v1.0-06FEB2013-205407-d2tmo.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose the gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean ROM Carbon. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.