- Title: STAR S7589
- Listed: 06/01/2013 8:38 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
21784 total views, 8 today
1057 Total downloads
ROM Mobile STAR S7589 – ROM Android 4.2.1
Update Official ROM STAR S7589 version :20130415_e2001_v89_jbl1a698
1. the direction of the gravity sensor calibration
2. touch screen multi- touch role
3. before optimization proactive 253
4. solve the problem of distance sensor distance, now the calibration divided into two
5. dial the area is truncated
6. wifi address conflict
7. Flashlight open after the release of the camera flash does not work
2 version 1GO and 2.4GO
Model name: Star S7589 4G/8G version Official : 20130320_e2001_v89_jbl1a698
1. Solve the problem of address conflicts wifi
2. Optimize photo
3. Solve the problem much focus
4. Dialing display area is truncated
Language support: Multilang
Install ROM :
To unpack Flash run Flash_tool.exe
Select a the in MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
Click Flash_tool.exe interface Firmware-> Upgrade
Phone after taking the battery in put something
Connect the data cable
Brush finished with green circles appears
Install with SP MDT:
Unpack the archive N9589-SPM.zip and archive with the ROM
1). Turn off the smartphone. Cable is not connected to the computer.
2). Remove the battery and insert it again
3). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The operating system detects a new device
4). Disconnect the cable from the computer.
5). Run SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
6). Choose Database Factory menu> Configuration File data source and specify the file MTK_DATABASE.mdb (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
7). Choose File> Open File Agent download and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
8). Click File and select the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file (it's in the folder with the rom).
9). The other parameters are fixed, as in the screenshot below.
10). Click "Start all".
11). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The program should see and blink. If the phone is not detected, then unplug it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect it to the computer.
12). After (OK) click Stop and disable any phone.