- Title: AOSP-Marshmallow
- Listed: 04/26/2016 8:27 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
3528 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Here is the AOSP Marshmallow ROM for A7000. It is ported from the 6753-zopo speed7.
It needs to be extracted to your TWRP folder and you can restore it. Remember to rename the last entry to your current twrp backup folder.
or what shows up in your backup folder.
1) GAPPS TO FIX THE SETUP WIZARD ISSUE.
2) FLASH THE GAPPS AND REMOVE THE CM LAUNCHER FROM THE TWRP. I WILL UPLOAD A COPY OF THE CURRENT SHORTLY. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT
3) UPDATING THE ROM WITH A FRESH COPY OF THE PICO GAPPS AS PREINSTALLED.
4) USE ROHAN'S TWRP. lINK PROVIDED IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE ROM AND GAPPS ARE.
5) Dont forget to do a factory reset.
update # 2:
Guys, found the youtube / porn site video play issue. fixed it. uploading a set of files.
here is the fix.
1) extract replacement-files.zip to a folder . example c:\users\ritz\desktop\replacement
2) check the folder and see if you see lib and lib64.
3) open a command prompt in the folder using Shift + right click. the command prompt will look like this c:\users\ritz\desktop\replacement>
4) reboot phone to recovery and mount the System partition.
5) type c:\users\ritz\desktop\replacement>adb push . /system
6) Reboot after the files are pushed.
Uploading a fixed copy so that the others can have a decent one time download. apologies to others.
Donations ,thanks and ratings are welcome.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM