- Title: [CWM][TUTORIAL 4 JUICE A77][ANKUR]
- Listed: 08/04/2014 2:20 pm
- ROM Version: Android 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1817 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Now that you are rooted, you are already in complete control of your device and its functions. If you want to take it a step further though, installing custom ROMs (if there are any available) is a good idea and for that, you’ll need a custom recovery. The guide below will help you with this (using ClockworkMod Recovery as the custom recovery of choice) and you should be able to flash custom ROMs, make/restore backups, etc., in no time.
I. Before You Begin
1. You will need to be rooted for this procedure to work. If aren’t already, use our guide to help you.
2. Charge your device to 75% or more before you begin to prevent unwanted shutdowns during the procedure.
3. Back up anything you feel is necessary just in case.
II. Necessary Downloads
1. Mobileuncle MTK Tools
III. Installing Custom Recovery on the Canvas Juice
1. Connect your device to your PC and recovery.img to your device’s SD card (do not put it into any subfolders, just copy and paste it into the main folder). Also, make sure there are no other .img files in this location and if there are any, delete them.
2. Open up the newly installed Mobileuncle MTK Tools app from your app drawer. Give root access when prompted.
3. Tap on Recovery and you should be provided with a list of .img files on your SD card.
4. Tap on recovery.img to begin the flashing process.
5. Once flashed, reboot your device.
Your Micromax Canvas Juice now has ClockworkMod Recovery installed!
Donate with PayPal to Ankur Pandey
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM