- Title: HDC S5 G900F MTK6592
- Listed: 06/19/2014 11:13 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
58049 total views, 14 today
8 Total favorites
5462 Total downloads
PS. updated, sorry the first one was incomplete, here the full "read back" ROM.
This ROM backup was made from a
HDC Galaxy S5 G900F 1:1 MTK6592 OctaCore 1.7GHz from Fastcardtech
What I did to it, was to ROOT it with the "read back / hex editing" method and MTK droid tools.
Because many have problems getting root on this phone! all the one-click-root tools don't work on this version. (tried vROOT, Shaume, Towelroot, SRSroot, eROOT, Framaroot, etc. all will fail!)
You flash it on your own risk! – flash with Spflashtool
Dont flash it on a wrong phone! your risk to brick it!
Never needlessly Download preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
This ROM comes pre-rooted and with Gapps, the chinese apps you can remove yourself!
ROOT & ROM backup by s7yler
More on: www.Youtube.com/s7yler
More info here:
Hardware : MT6592
Model : A215
Build number : A215_V1.0_V01_2014-04-29_18:11:43
Build date UTC : 20140429-101221
Android v : 4.4.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V34, 2014/04/05 16:15
Kernel v : 3.4.67 (user1@ubuntu) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Tue Apr 29 18:10:22 CST 2014
Uboot build v : —–
LCD Driver IC : 0-otm1283a_dsi_lg_lcm_drv
Gapps include - Rooted!
Install ROM :
Check also this GUIDE here for more help:
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Donate with PayPal to s7yler
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM