- Title: kitkat Rom Ghost_V1 for zp998
- Listed: 08/11/2014 7:58 pm
- ROM Version: kitkat Rom Ghost V1 for zp998
You must be logged for ROM download.
6268 total views, 1 today
This is the last Rom made in agreements with others friends in others forums.
This version is for flashtool……check well your drivers Vcom and Adb before flash that rom.
Is preferred use the flashtool v. xxxxxxx212 or xxxxxx5
1) Firmware deodexed from zp998 kitkat 4.4 based rom Marsapa V4;
2) Xperia + Base all custom;
3) Samsung melody;
4) Custom Applications always the best the most 'used on the Web;
5) Fix GPS;
6) Rights of the root;
7). new wallpapers;
8) different galleries to view photos, even the supergallery lenovo;
9) 3 apps for different cameras;
10) Two famous La SwiftKey keyboards and the classic swipe by Xda;
11) Link 2 SD;
12) Place all chat skype talk etc
13) gps fix deluxe to make further fix the gps;
15) such as system monitor;
16) Audio apollo walkman;
17) Room fv / 5;
18) More control throught the flip cover;
19) Xposed and gravitybox with some bug known.
20) recovery Cwm Touch By SevenMax
21)Primary partition 7gb
And much more all tricks and fix by ghost45!
@ everyone remembers,
before flash the original firmware or custom firmware throught flashtool you must:
1) check that you have correctly installed the drivers "adb" and "Vcom" in order to prevent the delicate process of flash is not interrupted.
2) that the usb cables have to be in perfect condition, that the micro usb is not defective.
3) that the battery is at 100% charge!
4) do not do the flash on windows seven or eight 64-bit.
The process of flash and 'very delicate …. just that you lose the connection between the phone and pc … and the phone goes into brick!
All firmware are personally tested and are inserted after continuous testing!
If You have a problem with google play if received error message when downloading app
like "rpc s7" or "rpc s3"
You must delete cache by cleaning cache not of google play but of google framework
Donate with PayPal to ghost45
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM