- Title: Official Stock ROM K50a40 and K50-t5
- Listed: 03/20/2016 2:16 pm
- ROM Version: Lollipop 5.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
7665 total views, 1 today
8 Total favorites
For those who rooted killer want comeback to stock For Official MM or who Bricked Their Phone Use this method
With Updated links ..!!!
NOTE: Before doing this process make sure you have backup of contacts, SMS, call log or files in internal memory. As it will format your whole phone.
Lenovo K3 Note ROW version once rooted. So how to claim warranty?
Not only warranty, if your device is soft bricked and not opening or freeze in bootloader as you have tried to install custom ROM on Lenovo K3 Note ROW version. How to get back your device?
In this kind of scenario the best way to unroot or bring back your device is to Install Stock ROM On Lenovo K3 Note ROW Version.
Yes! Installing the stock ROM or Official ROM can bring your device back to the factory condition. Same as when you first access your Lenovo K3 Note ROW version.
A. Download Tools:
Download Driver for Lenovo K3 Note
Both are suitable for k-50
Download flash_tool And rom contain all in in one link of A40 and T5
Download K50a40_S112_150610_ROW.rar (Stock ROM of Lenovo K3 Note ROW K50a40)
and for k50-t5 Lenovo_K3_Note_VIBEUI_V2.8_1534_7.201.1_DEV_K50-t5
B. File Preparation
Unzip or UnRar all the above file you downloaded.
C. Enable USB Debugging
Go to Settings>> About>> Build number and tap it 7 times to unlock Developer options. Then return to Settings>> Developer options and tick the USB Debugging option.
D. Install Driver
Install the driver then restart your PC, then connect your phone to PC via USB cable and wait till Windows configures it. Make sure the USB Debugging is enabled in this process. Once the configuration has completed, again restart your PC.
1. Charge your phone up to 80% and disable all those firewalls or antivirus on your PC
2. Run as Administrator the flash_tool.exe, that you will find by extracting flash_tool
3. Click on “Scatter-loading” and browse the scatter file MT6752_Android_scatter.txt, you will find this in target_bin folder inside the K50a40_S112_150610_ROW folder.
And t5 choose the folder vibe
4. In the menu “Option” tab, go to “Download”, and put a “tick” in the “DA DL All with Checksum”;
5. Now choose the Firmware Upgrade option like this
Now hit the Green Download button like this pic
6. Now turn off the phone and remove the battery for at least 5 seconds, then put the battery back.
7. Connect your Phone to PC via USB, this will start the flashing process.
8. Once the process has completed, we will see a huge green check box. Now we can disconnect the phone from the cable.
9. Now switch on your phone, it will take some minutes for first boot.
If the flashing process does not start just remove the battery then put it back and repeat the process or install the driver properly. Do comment for any doubt or question.
Credits To Viksandroid(Viksandroide.blogspot.in)
Donate with PayPal to DR.TechNo
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM