- Title: Pure AOSP ROM V1 by Omkar Damame with modified kernel V1 For Crazy battery & performance!!!
- Listed: 01/14/2015 2:20 pm
- ROM Version: Kitkat 4.4.2 V1
You must be logged for ROM download.
4046 total views, 1 today
**Pure AOSP ROM V1 by Omkar Damame with modified kernel V1**
* Fully deodexed!!!
* Fully zipaligned!!!
* Fully rooted(with supersu)!!!
* Access to phone and external storage (needs to activate module ‘KitKat SD Card Full Access’ is xposed framework)
* ART mode can be enabled (Need to uninstall xposed framework)
* Totally removed unnecessary apps!!!
* init.d supported!!!
* Added xLoud audio filter to increase clarity at loud volumes!!!
* Added xReality(Bravia Engine 3) to enhances the display quality!!!
* Image quality is improved!!!
* White status bar icons!!!
* Battery icon with percentage!!!
* Android L bootanimation!!!
* Dolby mod added!!!(thanks to Baldos81)
* Battery backup is improved!!!
* Minimum RAM consumption!!!
* Higher AnTuTu benchmark score than other ROMs!!!
* CPU and GPU performance is improved!!!
* Able to move apps to SD Card!!!
* Smooth UI!!!
* Multilanguage supported!!!
* Viper4Android FX available!!!
* Gravity Box latest version!!! ( to be activated)
* Obb on SD module!!!( to be activated)
* Root Explorer 3.2
* Xposed installer
* And many more! Discover yourself!
How to flash the ROM:
* Make a backup of your current ROM.
* Go to recovery.
* Wipe data/factory reset.
* Wipe cache.
* Wipe dalvik cache.
* Wipe system.
* Install zip.
* Wait for a while.
* After successful flash do not reboot your device, just power off and after a while power on.
* First boot will take some time.
* Welcome to your new ROM!
* If auto rotation not working, turn off your device. Remove battery and again place it and power on your device. Your auto rotation will work. Auto rotation stuck after entering recovery. This is not fault of ROM.
* Boot charging animation not working well but device charges to 100% without any problem.
* Karan Sachdeva
* Pinto Thakur
* Baldos81(for Dolby mod )
Thank you all of.
Play store fix for Pure AOSP ROM V1 by Omkar with modified kernel V1 is here!!!
* First of all download GApps for KitKat ( Pico size)
* Change this from build.prop carefully
* Then delete these from /system/app/
*Then delete these from /system/priv-app/
* After this go to recovery and wipe cache.
* Then flash GApps which you downloaded earlier.* Shutdown and turn on the device.
* Yipee! Your play store is working!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM