- Title: QMobile Noir i9 Stock Kitkat Rom
- Listed: 10/10/2014 5:55 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
6289 total views, 2 today
4 Total favorites
This process is dangerous and might be permanent. So Proceed at your own risk. Follow below to install KitKat on QMobile Noir i9.
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR STOCK ROM with MTK Droid Tools first…. MUST
- Download all the four files from the above given links on your Computer with Windows 7.
- Extract the Drivers-MT65xxPreloader.zip file onto desktop or someplace convenient to access.
- Double click on InstallDriver.exe to install the drivers for QMobile Noir i9.
- When the driver Installation is completed, Extract QMobile-i9_140808_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_140924-111454.7z onto desktop
- Place the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file in extracted QMobile-i9_140808_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_140924-111454 folder.
- Now Extract SP FLASH TOOL.zip onto desktop.
- Open SP FLASH TOOL folder and then open flash_tool.exe.
- Once Flash Tool is opened click on Scatter-loading button on the right side of the flash tool.
- Now browse to QMobile-i9_140808_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_140924-111454 folder which we extract earlier onto desktop.
- Then select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt and click Open
- After doing above step properly, click on the Download button WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING ELSE.
- After clicking the Download button, REMOVE battery from your QMobile Noir i9 and Connect it with PC. (Remember: Connect it without battery).
- If drivers are properly installed, the procedure will start immediately.
- It will take about 5-6 minutes to complete. Be patient. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE DEVICE AT ANY COST.
- When the procedure is complete, there will be a Green TICK indicating the completion of the flashing procedure.
- Now, DISCONNECT your QMobile Noir i9 and INSERT BATTERY inside and Power it up.
- The first boot will take about 3-5 mintues so be patient.
- Enjoy KitKat on your QMobile Noir i9.
- The rooting procedure of KitKat on your QMobile Noir i9 will be provided later.
FOR THOSE OF YOU FACING “PMT CHANGED, ROM MUST BE DOWNLOADED ERROR”:
- After following upto / doing Step # 15, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the Format tab.
- Then click on Start WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING ELSE.
- Now Remove battery from you device and Connect it to PC WITHOUT battery.
- The process will start immediately and it will take some seconds.
- After completion, there will be a Green Tick Confirming the process completion. Close that Tick and GO BACK to Download Tab.
- Now Disconnect the device but do not put battery inside and follow the rest of the procedure from above and continue from Step # 16.
- sYeD – aBdUlhaQ kHaN
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM