- Title: [RECOVERY] CTR 2.5 update
- Listed: 08/13/2014 12:14 am
- ROM Version: Carliv Touch Recovery 2.5 TF
You must be logged for ROM download.
8635 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
1149 Total downloads
Ported Carliv Touch Recovery 2.5 update TF
Changelog (copied from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2471479):
Version 2.5 update (29.06.2014):
- cleaned up the source code
- removed "wipe all" option from wipe menu (too many users wiped their system and blamed me); if you need to wipe system, use "format system" from "mounts/storage"
- rearanged menu order in root menu to restore CWM order
- added a "nvram backup/restore" menu in "carliv" section: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition of size 0×500000 (check your scatter) and if you have the nvram defined as /dev/nvram path in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
- some other small changes.
INSTALLATION: Flash from recovery without wipes.
Donate with PayPal to TEAM FORCE
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM