Now that you are rooted, you are already in complete control of your device and its functions. If you want to take it a step further though, installing custom ROMs (if there are any available) is a good idea and for that, you’ll need a custom recovery. The guide below will help you with this (using TemWin Recovery as the custom recovery of choice) and you should be able to flash custom ROMs, make/restore backups, etc., in no time.
I. Before You Begin
1. You will need to be rooted for this procedure to work. If aren’t already, use our guide to help you.
2. Charge your device to 75% or more before you begin to prevent unwanted shutdowns during the procedure.
3. Back up anything you feel is necessary just in case.
II. Necessary Downloads
[RECOVERY][TWRP+FLASH TOOLS][ANKUR].zip(Link Above)
III. Installing Custom Recovery on the Canvas Juice
1. Extract The Contents From the RAR file.
2. You'll get two files,
3. Click on flash recovery
4. Tap on recovery.img to begin the flashing process.
5. Once flashed, reboot your device.
Your Micromax Canvas Juice now has TeamWin Recovery Project installed!
Donate with PayPal to Ankur Pandey