- Title: UMI IRON
- Listed: 08/13/2015 1:22 pm
- ROM Version: Android 5.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
13353 total views, 2 today
5 Total favorites
817 Total downloads
UMI IRON MTK6753, 5.5" Full HD, Android 5.1 64bit, 3GB RAM, Sony IMX214, Metal
- Official UMI Stock ROM – latest: Y900_UMIIRON_V1.0_20150718_2215-s7yler
- Android 5.1 (not rooted)
- Play Store, Gapps included, Double tap to wake
- OTA Wireless Update supported (use it to add the Heart Rate app)
Change log – UMI Firmware 1.7
(You must UNZIP the file, and flash the ROM files with SP Flash Tool!)
1. Add gesture control features
2. Rebooting at high volumes – problem solved
3. Transfer to front camera when lie down, camera will stuck and then close – problem solved
1. Camera optimized
2. Heart rate/stress test/UV test optimized
3. Notificationlight optimized
4. Eyeprint ID license activated
5. Hifi headphone audio optimized
6. 3 keys (return/home/manu)is customziable, change row base on your habit
7. UI optimized the best oringal from google andriod UI, you can compare with othe Mediatek 5.1 UI, they are different and ugly
8. Super ROOT, very stable and good on ROOTJOY to manage your phone!
9. Quick manu now support to be pull down in anywhere (for now you can only pull it down the quick manu from the very top of the phone, but our new update support to pull it down even it's in the middle of the screen)
10. One key end all apps (on Quick manu called "end all")
11. Guest using mode optimized
Unzip the file "Y900_UMIIRON.zip" and
Flash with SP Flash Tool – Backup your phone before flashing!
The "Y900_UMIIRON_OTA" is for local update on the phone.
- On the PC copy the OTA update zip file to the SDcard (don't unzip it), turn off the phone.
- Hold Vol. UP plus Power Button at the same to to enter "Select Boot Mode", here use Vol. Down to select "Recovery" in the menu. And the UMI logo will show, after a while you see a Android laying down.
- Now press and HOLD the power button, and press shortly also the Vol UP together with. The Recovery menu will now be shown.
- Flash the zip file from the SDcard with option "apply update from SDcard".
- After that it is recommended to wipe cache and wipe data/factory reset (but everything will be deleted!)
More techvideos on http://www.youtube.com/s7yler
More techinfo on http://s7yler.blogspot.com
If you flash this on a wrong phone you do it at your own risk!
I take no responsibilty for anything!
Donate with PayPal to s7yler
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM