- Title: JIAYU G6
- Listed: 06/27/2014 7:06 am
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
11007 total views, 1 today
5 Total favorites
ROM Phone JIAYU G6 – ROM Android 4.2.2
Update Official ROM JIAYU G6 version : G6 20140625-200025
1.Fix individual phone caller appears sometimes hear the sound problems
2 increase off-screen gestures wake-up function, off screen in case you can set aside a good gesture by phone.
3. Optimize the system, improve operational performance and stability.
4 other known small bug optimization.
Install Flash or OTA
Official ROM JIAYU G6 version : G6 20140614-193118
1.Fix MP3 ringtones will be lost, the file manager in the audio file can not be automatic music player problem
2 After entering the corrected file manager, when searching for content background color and font color caused by the same problem can not be displayed
3 increases the system fluency
4 drop-down notification bar style update
5 Increase Desktop phonograph plugin
6 style music player update
7 system two menu style update
8 set - safe in the Variety add more styles and unlock unlock online
9 Set - Common system font settings in the new style replacement function
10 multi-task management to increase a key clean-up memory in the control, and can be unlocked sliding down the process, so important to the process of being cleaned out
11 third-party online video sometimes no sound
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Install ROM :
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM